Thursday, January 16, 2014

Vive Nine Fiore Mesh Heads Demo


It has been a long time since I am willing to create a full shoot for a demo piece (and since I am not in the Vive Nine blogger group anymore), but that is not going to stop me from introducing a good product for all my avid blogger fans. 

Vive Nine Fiore is a skin brand developed under the Vive Nine family tree and they had just released an array of mesh heads that is AH-MA-ZING! The textures and the make-up were good to zoom into with the finest details. "She" even comes with her own mesh eyes and mesh lashes (excluded here). However, the mesh heads do not animate, but hey, doesn't discount from the good quality mesh heads that they put out at Cosmetic Fair Jan 2014! 

Featured here is Natasha in SPF15, I don't know if the SPF15 Fiore Slink, Phat Azz and Lola appliers work but those are definitely available at the Vive Nine store - I checked!

Go and take a look if you want to see how the future of mesh heads will entail.


EDIT:




This is Natasha in SPF20 with a Smirk smile - totally love that smile. Ok, the appliers all comes in the pack when you get them. Including the mesh eyes in 4 colours (not included here, I decided to use my own mesh eyes) and a pair of lashes in 6(?) different lengths (didn't include them as well so you all can see Natasha's face). 


Well, go and take a look at Cosmetic Fair. I am sure you will fall in love with them as much as how I fell totally in love......................


Cosmetic Fair LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MONS/213/187/8